11.16.2014

A Tubular Bracelet


I recently earned the "tube setting" badge on my bench belt ;) Shown above is my bracelet that I made for this particular technical task and prject. This photo was taken of the bracelet from where it is currently residing(in the display case of our department's works) so the coloring is a bit off and the paper clips holding it up at the bottom appear as though it they are apart of the bracelet. I insist they are not! This bracelet is all sterling silver with three marcasite stones. The marcasite stones are of a similar hue to the metal yet they are a bit glossier to the metal finish's matte appearance. They blend and flow with the metal and also are a pleasant surprise when the light hits it a certain way and they really shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment